Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Confusion

I pretty much have always been stuck on OB/GYN. I really love it and I think it is what I want to do, however, I am having a lot of problems with it right now. It is hard to decide when everything you read or hear is NOT to do it. Is it really going to be that difficult? I don't know right now if I should do it now. There are other things I am interested in, so maybe I should do one of those. It is really stressful right now! I think if I did Ob/Gyn I would be a great advocate for women and their births. However, I am nervous about being on call everyday all day and about the malpractice. Is that why they say don't do Ob/Gyn? Why is this so difficult? Why can't I know 100% what I want to do with my life? Ugh

On other news, this mine explosion is not so far from me and it is really rocking the community. I feel really bad for the miners and their families and am keeping them in my thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment