Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh Boy

Finally on a rotation where I can just chill..Psych! It is really easy and laid back. Even though I am not doing much or learning anything for that matter, I think this rotation was much needed. I have so much on my plate right now so it is nice to have the time to figure things out.

Planning the wedding is going along slowly but I feel okay about everything. Jeremiah is really helping with everything so that is nice. It is great that both of us our involved.

Planning next year out is completely opposite. I am trying to figure out what rotations to do and where. I really like OB/GYN of course but now am second guessing my decision based on all the factors you have to consider! i.e. residency life, lifestyle after graduating, money, ability to have a family and children, and the list goes on. I have started researching being a Laborist..who knows?? If I don't do OB what should I do for a living? I would like to think about peds but really I don't think I would be able to pay back my student loans that well. This is such a hard decision. I just don't know what I want to do for the rest of my life that will make me happy..it isn't like I can just switch!

At least it is warm outside so I can take long walks to figure this stuff out in my head...ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment