Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 out 2010 in

Happy New Years Everyone!

I am in the ER now...was told not to come in tonight or tomorrow because it will be 'too crazy!'. (that is okay with me!). ER has been good so far and I have been doing more. I have given shots, reduced a dislocated shoulder, helped with a lumbar puncture, stapled a woman's head back together, diagnosed a pelvic abscess, did several pelvic exams and several other things. I have seen so many different types of patients: elderly people, babies, drug seekers, suicidal patients and so on. It has been a lot better than I thought and I love the ER docs! Another one to keep on my list! (OB is still at the top!)

Well now I am going to go take a nap and then head on down to Lewisburg!

Oh and I got engaged on Christmas Eve..so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment