Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stress and my Future

I can't tell you how stressed I am. I take step 2 boards in 4 weeks and haven't studied that much as of yet..but I am trying to tell myself that I still have FOUR weeks. Right? I am also trying to plan my wedding which is in 2 months. This is a lot of stuff to do. On top of that I am trying to figure out my next year, calling and emailing residencies all day. It is hard! I wish I had OB rotations set up where I want to do but that is harder done than said. Praying that I at least hear from a couple programs this week. I also am trying to figure out my mandatory rotations for next year too. All of this with NO help sucks! Needless to say my apartment is disgusting..I don't care about laundry or the dishes when I get home.

I did apply to my DO OB programs this weekend, which is scary and exciting at the same time. I will be applying to MD OB programs and MD FM-Women's Health residencies. I really hope it works out..I really want to do OB at this point..I think I made that clear in my personal statement, which I hope they read.

Why do things tend to happen all at once? I think God is just testing me to see how much weight I can handle on my shoulders..I know I can do it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment